Sunday, October 3, 2010

Knock-you-down!!

 On the tutorial class, we've been asked to bring our own laptop for a "Drowgames Knock-out competition" . Well, guess what guys? I've won .. woohooo!!

I've won!!! Second- place.. and I 've got my prize .. thank you all.

But I couldn't attend the prize giving ceremony due to other commitment. But if I were there my acceptance speech would be like this:

" OMG , y'all!!(exited) First of all I wanna thanks all my friends who were kindly enough to lose to me because they are all very kind -hearted person. Actually, I've managed to convinced them to feel sympathy to me as I never won anything before.. and for the first prize winner.. I won't mentioned name here.. I hope you are happy because I let you to win... hahaha .. thank you again..."

1 comment:

  1. wow..congratz my friend.. i don't really know that you are capable of winning this game..whoaaa..you're fantastic..!! you lose this game on purpose? you're so kind hearted person...
    however, you should thanked both, Murni n me because we were responsible enough for taking your prize during ceremony..hahahahaha

    by the way, congratulation once again and i really want to beat you if i had a chance..it was really an interesting and helpful game especially for us right? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete