What is a research?
Research can be defined as the search for knowledge or as any systematic investigation to establish facts.
What is Researcher?
A researcher is somebody who performs research , the search for knowledge or in general any systematic investigation to establish facts. Researchers can work in academic, industrial, government, or private institutions.
We have been instructed by our lecturer to attends a researcher exhibition at PKKSSAAS, UPM. It was a new experience for me because I never attend an exhibition like that before. There a lot of extraordinaire things that I ever heard before and it is really fascinating seeing them with their own creation and founding. They seem like a total brainiac people as they are manage to come out with things like that. The last booth I visited is Dr. Jaya's booth. I must say that I'm totally impressed with their explanation on the things they created, I don't remember what its called , but it looks likesome kind of an English Language system for students and teacher.. Congrats for those who are working on such magnificent tool. Salute!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment