Sunday, October 3, 2010

Research paper?

This is one of the hardest job of all time for me (I'm a little over dramatic here..)  . First of all , let me tell you that I love to read , but to come out with an  interesting idea for a research paper totally drain my brains out. Maybe , t was my fault because I cannot think seriously and always having difficulties to come out with "original and new" idea.  I have submitted a few topics, and it all get rejected ( It's a shock for you all, but it's failure for me...). Anyhow , I will try my best to come out for new ideas and finished my research paper. Good luck to me!!


1 comment:

  1. yea..i understand how you felt about it..and....good luck for your research paper. to come out with new idea and originality for our research paper is not easy as other people think. As for me, i found it's very hard to work on poems by Emily Dickinson but i have to since my 1st draft rejected by Dr.Fauziah...hmm..actually it's not my draft rejected, but has to change the texts...but yess..!! i changed my whole proposal and genre on my research..hahahaha...well...good luck to you and i know we can survive this.. =)

    ReplyDelete