Sunday, October 3, 2010

Can I have an I-pod , please...........

I want one!!
We have been assigned to play Drowgames on the internet. The first prize is an I-pod.. But, I'm such a lazy -bum.. I like the games but I've no interest in playing it day and night. I rather watch movie or listening to songs.. Well , it's true what other  people say, No pain , No gain. Here it means " if you don't play , you will get nothing.. zero.. nada " . I've learned the hard ways..

The games is not too hard to play. It is suitable to be played by young learners. It is good for them to practice vocabularies, grammar and sentence structure Overall. I;m sure the people who played this game will enjoyed it. 

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...i thought we were having the same problem here. i like that game, i want the prize, but i'm doing nothing. I agree with you, this game is not very hard to play and and gives a good practice on vocabularies and grammar especially for the young learner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted the i-pod too! But too bad that time I didn't have the internet connection in my room. The game is very interesting. It allows us to interact and play at the same time. Now I realized that I still lack of vocabularies. Need to play the game again!

    ReplyDelete